- Shown in Brown Maple tops with FC-N3173 New Carrington stain.
- 1.375" thick simulated plank tops with tongue and grooved breadboard ends
- Powder coated flat black metal bases
- Saw marks and knots on face of tops are acceptable on rustic species
- No drawers
- IN1624PE - 16" w x 24" d x 24" h
- IN2224PE - 22" w x 24" d x 24" h
- IN1654PS - 54" w x 16" d x 29.5" h
- IN2448PC - 48" w x 24" d x 18" h
- The following hardwoods are generally available: Oak, Brown Maple, Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Maple, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Hickory, Rustic Hickory, Elm and Walnut; additionally we have also used Ash, Beech, Clear Alder, Knotty Alder, Sap Cherry and other wood species in the creation of our fine furniture.
Back to Coffee Tables
Back to Home Page